Friday, December 28, 2012

1. Out of my Inbox

Project #1: Cleaning out my Inbox
Ok, so one goal in getting organized it to keep my online home free of clutter just like my physical home. I have 3 email accounts. 1 work, 1 personal, 1 for junk mail (like when I sign up for freebies) - yikes! Who has time to keep up with all of that?

Lesson 1: Unsubscribe - all those e-newsletters I never have time to read and aren't really interested in - I will unsubscribe - sorry, it's not you, it's me - please don't take it personal, random health e-news!

Lesson 2: Delete immediately! After I've read an email and it requires no further action - delete it!

Lesson 3: Respond immediately! If an email requires a response, don't delay, do it now. Then create a folder for that subject and move it out of the Inbox.

1 comment:

  1. That is EXACTLY how I have learned to organize my 3 inboxes too! :)

    ReplyDelete