Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Letter

I gave this to the ladies in my Sunday School class today. I thought is was a wonderful reminder of who we are in Christ.



My precious daughter,
I choose you according to my will (Ephesians 1:5). You are not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book (Psalm 139:16). And it is my desire to lavish my love on you because you are called my child (I John 3:1). Every good gift you receive comes from Me (James 1:17). I will meet all of your needs according to my glorious riches (Philippians 4:19). My thoughts toward you are precious and outnumber the sand (Psalm 139:17-18). Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). I am able to do more for you than you can even ask or think (Ephesians 3:20). I will give you comfort and strength (II Thessalonians 2:17). I will comfort you in your troubles (II Corinthians 1:4). When you are brokenhearted, I will be near (Psalm 34:18). I love you even as I have loved Jesus (John 17:23) For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed (John 17:26). His death shows my love for you (Romans 5:8). Remember the reason I sent My only Son is so that one day we will be together forever (John 3:16).
                                     Merry Christmas,
Your Heavenly Father            

No comments:

Post a Comment