Monday, February 27, 2012

Longing for Passion: Psalm 42

As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God...why are you in despair, O my soul? and why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help for His presence... (v.1,2,5)

If I truly want to experience the joy of my salvation & passion for life in Christ I have to:
let go of the past, my sin, worry, doubt, confusion, frustration & impatience.

God give me passion for: YOU, Scripture, my family, caring for my home, building friendships, serving in church.

God, please fill me with LOVE for: YOU, my husband, my children, my friends, my church, my community. Let my focus be on showing humility, grace and kindness to others so I don't have time for pity parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment