Tater Tot Casserole
1 lb. ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
½ cup sour cream
½ c. milk
1 pkg. frozen tater tots
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown beef in skillet on med-high heat, drain off excess fat.
2. In 13x9 pan, mix beef, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk. Then spread mixture evenly in the pan.
3. In a single layer, place tater tots on top of the beef mixture.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the tater tots.
5. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted.
7. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.