Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shopping for Time

Shopping for Time: How to Do It All and NOT Be Overwhelmed
Image credit: Amazon.com

At our MOPS meeting this morning we talked about how to prioritize our time so that our values are reflected in the way we spend our time. The conversation reminded me of this book I read a few months back that was extremely helpful in making my values a priority and getting the most out of my time.
Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters do a wonderful job encouraging women, especially busy moms, to evaluate if their time is well planned, if their priorities are based on Scripture, and if their relationships are honoring to God. I will confess, I'm not a member of their 5a.m. club - yet. But, I do often reflect on my goals as wife, mother, teacher and friend to pursue time management that honors God and blesses my relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment